Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cravin Crepes by Katherine

After dinner Sally and I went to Cravin Crepes a place on Edgewater Boulevard. They are nestled in an apartment area and are right near the waters edge. Hence they have outdoor and indoor seating.

But it was very quiet by the time we went in. Is it because people hated their crepes? Especially the savoury ones? I seem to think so.

There was only one Asian lady on at this time of the night. She was very friendly and smiling in which I liked. Sally and I both like friendly service.







I went to the bathroom and they are outside. You need the key for the bathroom. Its in a tricky spot so you might need to ask the waitress as to where.

They cater for kids as well by having many books and toys around. They also have a tv.

Sally got the crepe special and I got a simple lemon crepe (about $13). They came with ice cream (1 scoop). I love simplicity and I had too much dessert at the gelato world. Sally started eating hers before I can take the picture. Damm. She should have waited!


The crepe was just ok. It wasn't the greatest, although Sally loved hers with the lovely strawberry filling inside.

Meh I don't know if I'd come back seeing as there are many other good places around. But if nothing else was opened and I needed a late night fix then yeah sure.

Cravin Crepes on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...