Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Salon by Louis Roedouer

This is a French place in Myer Bourke st. It looked so darn expensive every time I walked by it. But it's ambiance is what attracted me to visit.

Here the place was busy as when I went at 3.30pm after a library tour of rare books and all. I thought it would be nice to have a proper gorgeous green tea there.













And so I did. The lady there was lovely despite being busy. The guy there too was lovely but there was one really cocky guy. A little too cocky in my opinion.

They have limited food but more drinks. And they also sell their champagne by the bottle as well as a glass. They have their own champagne.

I loved the cozy seating. In there you can study and read and enjoy tea and coffee. I loved the lamps.

I really wanted to try dessert there too. I had the baked rhubarb custard for $9 and it was yum. Oh look how gorgeous the jar is. Wow! The crunch of the nuts was just great and added lots of texture and sugar to the dish.

I had a pot of green tea ($5). With that pot I could have eight cups and I did. It was the tea from T2.

I would love for more food bloggers to try this place out.
Salon - By Louis Roederer on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...