Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bao Now

Bao now is a new Bao place opened in the city in Hardware st just off Lt Lonsdale. It is here that they do Asian fusion buns.
They already opened last week with a few students popping by. I heard about them on Urbanspoon.
It was a rainy day today and I felt like buns and tea. So off I went to find this place.

And this place is a gem to find. Literally.

I could be fed in under $9. Yay!!!









 

Given that it was after three pm most of the stuff had sold out. But what was left was a lovely cheese cake bun, a nutella bun and a cheeseburger bun. And some san choy baos for the gluten free. And I loved the consistency of the cheesecake and nutella buns

The guys that run this place are amazing.

Everything here is organic. They cater for vegans and people on a diet. Even Realfoods would love this and would love to do similar.

I loved the buns very much. I love that they are different from the average bun and the cheese cake and the nutella were the best ones so far.

I'm glad Momo and Coco loved their experience here and I will revisit maybe with Big Fil. I know he'd enjoy the experience. Petit Miamx also enjoyed the experience. Keep it up guys and more and more people will find you and like you.
Bao Now on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...