Friday, January 23, 2015

400 Gradi in Brunswick and the City

400 Gradi is an Italian place in East Brunswick known for its pizzas and pastas. But mainly for its pizzas. Recently the 99 cheese pizza was featured on Sunrise and the head chef, Johnny was really proud of his creation with all the cheeses. It was so popular that they sold out.

As for the services it was just wonderful and very friendly. Although getting a table in the city one without a booking would have been hard as Friday night they were busy. Luckily I booked it via their website.
At the Brunswick store I had their famous Fior de latte which was really lovely and very simple to do. My motto is simple dishes done well is always good and this pleased me.

Their pastas are just divine.

At the City store I had the four cheese pizza which is similar to the 99 cheese pizza which was shown on Sunrise. I really enjoyed all the cheeses and loved the chilli sauce in there. In there with the sauce it was really sweet. This was $23 and it fed me quite easily.

The base was very doughy and I really loved it. That and the fresh cheeses.

But I couldn't go without trying their arachini balls and for $6 each I really enjoyed this.

Rating: 18/20- very doughy pizza and great Arachini.

After dinner I went outside and watched cricket from the live screens.

Do buy their pizzas at International Street Food festival from their truck for $10.
400 Gradi on Urbanspoon Gradi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...