Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Game Day 8-14

 We are into the second week of the Duck Season and here is my weekly post so far.
Day 8
Today I had froyo and some strong coffee. I saw the Cheesecake in the fridge from my flatmate, but I wasn't going to give into temptation so easily.

But I did have a late dinner though hmm.

Day 9
Today I went out for breakfast but I was healthy. I had a bagel that day.

I also had a sneaky piece of chocolate and potato croquette at drinks. Managed to exercise for one hour today.

Day 10
It was Christmas of course and I was getting into the spirit of things. I ate way too much food and forgot to exercise. But I did get 7 hours of sleep and 8 glasses of water.



Day 11
It was Boxing day and it was cold. But then it became sunny and my mood improved.

I did find heaps of time to exercise and in fact had 9 hours of sleep that night.

I had leftover meat for lunch that day.

Day 12
I was volunteering that day and it had such a warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart. Here I had Korean BBQ which is low in fat as it was vegetarian and it didn't have a lot of oil.

Packing envelopes is a great tone out for the arms and my arms were pretty sore by the end of it.

Day 13
Today I decided to conquer my fear of heights by going to the Eureka Skydeck. I decided to also mention that conquering your fears is a must in Melbourne as Melbourne is all about trying new things. And so is the Game as a matter of fact. The Game is all about learning new things and trying them for yourself.

Day 14
I was home and feeling lazy again. I did no exercise that day. I didn't sleep all that well. I in fact got up way too late, say 10am in the morning and had to update all these blog posts.

In fact I mistimed lunch due to the fact that I was way too busy posting and I had a late breakfast. Still one of my teammates texted me and we talked.

I keep on forgetting to update the scores. Either I'm way too busy or way too tired to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...