Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Coburg Night Market

I love markets.  I want to go to every market in Melbourne. In fact I love summer twilight markets even better. Much more fun.

So when the opportunity came I grabbed at it.
















I got there by train ( an easy 20 mins from the city to Coburg station) and then I walked five  minutes. It is in zone 1.

This felt like a country market with dogs, tastings, face painting, kids activities, hot dogs etc. I loved the grass area. It gave it that country feel.

Last night I had pork and chicken sticks from Hoy Pinoy as well as some garlic rice for $12. The garlic rice was a little bit cold from being in bain marie for too long but the sticks were lovely and fun to eat.

I also wrapped my teeth around a big pretzel for $3.50.

The guys from Barry's plant did a great job of keeping the kids entertained throughout with their balloons.


There was also live music. I loved the vocals as it reminded of the country.

Do visit the market before it closes on the 20th of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...