Saturday, September 28, 2013

The story of Movenpick by Katherine

There are two Movenpicks in the city. One of them is in QV and the other is in Melbourne Central. I went to both and I compare which one is better.

Movenpick is a Swiss ice cream brand and already they have quite a few stores in Australia. They are also stocking their ice cream in many places.

QV



This one is at the QV Square and already it seems quite popular with the students and workers alike. They had their grand opening some time ago.

This one sells coffees as well as ice cream and desserts.

I went there with Sally and we both got ice cream. She for two scoops of chocolate and me for the three flavour tasting plate of banana, mango and vanilla. Personally I think the tasting plate is of better value at $7.95 for three as opposed to $4.95 for one scoop.

I observed other tables orders and I loved the look of the milkshakes.

Melbourne Central

This one is in a foodcourt hence there is no coffee sold.  It is just a little kiosk. But like the QV one the staff were lovely. But there were no queues as it was just after 11am.

Their focus was more on ice cream and shakes rather than coffees and the like.

Which one do you prefer? I'd leave this up to you but for me if I wanted to dine in I'd do it at QV. If I wanted take away Melbourne Central would be the best spot. Thank you Movenpick for coming to the city and I hope you stay there for a long time.
Movenpick on Urbanspoon
Movenpick on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...