Friday, January 30, 2015

Get that India

Get That India is a Indian- western fusion place that specializes in burgers. They do curries as well but that's not what you go there for.
Their speciality burger which is not included in the Groupon


The wall where you can write a message


Ok the place is just a stone's throw away from Prahran station and the number 72 tram from the city passes the place. It is on Commercial road.

I went there on my way to the Showgrounds for the International food festival having read that the food is pretty pricey there for tiny serves. I bought a Groupon a while back for $10 for a meal deal (their meal deals are normally $17).

The girls behind the counter were very friendly and knowledgeable. But I think they forgot to ask me which bun I wanted the burger on; there are two choices as you can see in the picture above- brioche and wholemeal. Sauces are $1 extra but they make it themselves.

The burgers are to die for . Here I had a vegetarian burger which was well made and demolished within minutes. I was starving by the way. I loved how they used raita instead of mayonnaise as the raita blends in well with everything. I.e the tomato chutney
Burger and chips
Close up of my burger

I also enjoyed their spicy chips. They were so addictive. The meal came with mayonnaise which was pretty good and went well with the spicy chips.

Rating: 17/20 Better than Grill'd anyday.

Do come to this Indian fusion as this one is the first one in Melbourne.

Get That India on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...