Thursday, August 13, 2015

Yokozuna

Yokozuna is a speciality ramen place. It was after I was turned away from Taco Bill by the rudeness of that guy. Last year when I went to Taco Bill in the city I had no problem redeeming the birthday voucher without buying a full price meal. This time they want me to buy another full priced meal when it is $20 something per meal.


 

Anyway back to Yokozuma. They only take cash, but there is an atm outside. They are a small place and the wait for food was quite long. I was going to go for meat but I ended up with salmon due to the body transformation challenge at the Fit club which requires no meat. I was going to have a no meat dish at Taco Bill.

The service there was friendly and there many families here. The place is clean and the bathrooms are next to Robinson's bookshop.

The salmon bento ($16.90) came with mini udon and seafood sticks, sushi and nigiri, sashimi and a spicy sashimi salad. The sashimi salad had lots of sashimi kicks which is good for the metabolism. There was no msg in any of it which is great. There was lots of fresh vegetables in my salad and it wasn't too overdressed.

The table next door had one big bowl of ramen and one sandwich. Personally I find bringing your own food into a restaurant or a launch insulting to the chef/establishment. I wonder why the staff just let her bring her sandwich.

Rating: 16/20- noodle expert and they are. I hope that Curious Charlie visits this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...