Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 15-21

Day 15
I had last nights leftovers for lunch which is a great way of saving money and being healthy. I didn't sleep well that night because of the fireworks. They were loud and noisy.

Eventually I got to sleep.

Day 16
More fireworks which means more grumpiness in the mornings as there is less sleep at night. But at least I walked today and everyone has a one hour amnesty as it is New Years eve.

Had bread for lunch and a froyo with lots and lots of fruit in there. I was being healthy. Did my regular walk as well.

Day 17
Happy new year's day. More fireworks which meant I could not sleep until 2am in the morning. Another cold and wet day today which means indoor exercises.

My new years resolution is to not get behind on my health posts and to try new and exciting things.

Day 18
Back to work and this time I had seven hours sleep. This time I went for my usual walk. I had strawberries and cereal for breakfast

Day 19
 Homemade leftover lunch has never been this good. I just had my usual cereal for breakfast. My wallet feels heavier but my mind is lighter.

Day 20
Am a bit moody today. Had a fight with my parents over money and job. I tell them its my life and I love blogging but they just don't support the idea. Do you? Do you think that blogging will be bigger and better this year? They want a proper job and I just want this. :(

For dinner that night I went out with Katherine to Seared and had the Chicken Scaloppine. I know that I was a naughty girl and had the Titanic which was a fizzy drink. But oh well it was only a one time treat as I have lots of water and haven't been drinking soft drinks in like months. I don't drink alcohol and don't smoke.

Day 21
I learnt so much by being a part of the Game. The Game had some technical issues at the end with everyone trying to sort out their scores and stuff. But in the end everyone got along just fine.
 

The Game is all about teamwork and learning new things and habits. That's what it means to me. It's not about being skinny or losing weight for me. But its about eating right and exercising. Something which I have done months before the Game began. I still like to have fun and I feel that skinny and healthy people have a lot more fun.

Many thanks to the organisers of the Game for inviting me and I hope that you guys will do the next challenge on the 20th of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...