Friday, January 24, 2014

Australian Open at South Wharf

Australian open fever is all around.

I was invited by via email from South Wharf to check out their tennis action. And so I did.



The lovely outdoor area

The donation jar at Common Man







The live tennis viewing set me back by a gold coin donation. The charity is the Ronald McDonald House foundation which is all about sick kids.

They have such huge screens and comfy deck chairs.

They also have a bar which sells $20 corona buckets, Moscato wines, soft drinks and water. Want some food? There are pop up restaurants selling food.

I got an offer card that day too.

Do check out the live tennis action this weekend at South Wharf if you haven't bought your ticket to the Grand Final. Many thanks to South Wharf Promenade for inviting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...