Saturday, January 20, 2018

Bridie O Reilly's

This place is in South Yarra and its another Irish place. There seems to be quite a few Irish places in Melbourne. I didn't really like PJ's Sidebar all that much and its another Irish bar but I loved the other Bridie O Reilly's.

This place does some great specials and they have a huge beer list featuring a few Irish beers. And they seem to be doing well in that department with their popular pint special which is $7.




The Irish service is great and they mingle with their customers well.

I went on a Wednesday after my run and they had $12 special of pizza and beer. The beer they choose for you but you can choose your own pizza. Of course me promising everyone on Healthyintstudents site that I would have vegetarian, I did just that. And I only had to pay $6 for mine as I had the Entertainment book voucher. You can buy the Entertainment book off their site.

The pizza did take a while to make but it was well worth it in the end. It went well with the Brick Pale lager as it was not strong in alcohol or taste. The pumpkin was really good and the feta made the pizza taste really good. It was creamy. As for the tomato sauce, there wasn't a lot on there which is good.

Do come by this Irish place when you can and make sure that you buy the book from us to support the Salvation Army.
Bridie O'Reilly's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...