Friday, December 5, 2014

Dish'd serves up a healthy formula

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

And at an affordable price too. Here they have healthy meals for under $10, some with servings for 2,3,4-6 people and they have a whole range of party food.

The first time I heard of them was at a Facebook win a dinner for $100. I didn't win but that's when I knew about them and then they featured at the Taste of Melbourne with free healthy dishes.

Then they opened in Prahran outside the Prahran market and all the locals loved it. Here I had a not too fattening lemon ice cream.

The place itself reminds me of IKEA in that it is clean, white and healthy for you. And its all at an affordable cost. But if you want home delivery they do that too.

They cater really for vegetarians and fish lovers alike. I bought a mushroom porcini pasta for $6.55. I really liked this even though I overcooked it a bit. On the packet it said five minutes but I really only needed about 3-4 min. Still though it was good with lettuce leaves.

I came back and tried their Raspberry iced tea which is perfect for summer. That and the Fior De Latte  ice cream which wasn't as creamy as the Peter's one.

I shall be making lots and lots of visits to their Prahran store and if you don't want to you can also order online and they have a special offer of $30 off your first order and free delivery.

The kitchen

Their site is pretty easy to use. All you need to do is to pick your foods for dinner or lunch or breakfast and then place your order. They will deliver your food at the nominated time.

That's easy! Dinner is all sorted and for an affordable price you can feed the family easily.
Dish'd Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...