Friday, December 5, 2014

Metamucil's 14 day challenge

As part of Bupa's best blog awards for 2015

RNIS purchased this for $1 at Fitness first.

Metamucil is a supplement which is meant to provide you with fibre for wellbeing. Many Australians particularly students don't get enough fibre each day and Metamucil is one way to do this.

It is relatively easy as it is just one sachet and some cold water in a glass. Give it a stir and enjoy. Or otherwise if you don't like the taste you can put it into a smoothie or juice.

I took the 14 day challenge. At first I did not sleep so well as I was getting used to feeling hungry at night and getting used to the supplement trying to clean my bowels.

After four days I was a lot happier and a lot cleaner. I was not so hungry.

After 10 days my gut was a little bit cleaner and I didn't mind the taste after all.

After 13 days I was feeling fuller for longer.

So what did RNIS learn about the product?
They learnt that it was good for you and good for your digestive health especially seeing as RNIS felt very sluggish all winter.
They also felt that they needed to get more fibre into their system seeing as in winter they ate too much fried food.

Do take the Metamucil challenge for yourself and see if you can feel the difference within 14 days. The sampler is available at Fitness first and other places, e.g: supermarkets, pharmacies and health food stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...