Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hunky Dory

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

Hunky Dory is a very healthy fish place in South Melbourne. It was really busy on a Friday night and I really enjoyed a late night dinner of no carbs post workout. Instead I had a plate loaded with salad and fish.


The place is on Clarendon st and it is very easy to get to by tram.

Btw when I came it was 8pm and there was a massive crowd. So much so they decided on another store in Moonee ponds. You order and pay and there was only just two people at the tiny counter. But service seemed a little disorganised and people waited a while for food.

I didn't get a chance to try the wi-fi as my battery was very dead.

Like Grill'd you have to pay for sauces (about $1-$2 a pot).

This is great as a health food place and I hope that they also open one up in the city too.
Hunky Dory Fish and Burger Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...