Friday, May 2, 2014

Uncle Tobys Quick Oats


Uncle Tobys is a health food company which makes great oats in time for winter. They have made the original oats for many years and it has been popular with many people.

The oats sell at the supermarket for under $5 a packet. One day I bought two packets and thought I might give this a try and so I did.


I paired this with banana and nuts rather than my usual sugar to give it that wholesome goodness. I also had lots of milk in there.

This wasn't as sweet which is great for the non sweet tooth out there. I also used the Uncle Toby's quick oats which meant that my oats were ready in one and a half minutes.

They were perfectly cooked. They were fluffy. I put lots and lots of milk in there for that added goodness.

Next time when you are bored of cereal and want a warm nourishing breakfast, do buy oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...