Friday, May 23, 2014

Brunswick Burger Buzz

Brunswick Burger Buzz has been opened for about a few months now and they are on the number 19 tram line. They are also near the Burnswick bike paths and the train station.

Recently I had purchased a Groupon for this so I dragged Akira from Happy Leandro to try with me. He also had a Groupon.

Specials

Quiz night

Heaps of wines

They have Wild Turkey here


Courtyard


The Groupon was one beer, burger and chips. It did not say which burger it was for, nor did they mention extra charges for veggie burger. I went to this place wanting a veggie burger and they charge extra $2? I wasn't allowed to swap the beer for soft drink. Why not? Its not like it will cost much to swap them. Other places were happy to do this.

But on the positive side, the guy knows the locals and what they like.

The bathrooms are out the back

But Akira said his beer was good and he drinks. The beers are by Thunder Road Brewery and Mountain Goat that day.
Standard burger

Veggie burger

The chips were great with the chilli sauce provided, but the burger was pretty stock standard. The patty was cold. The American cheese was alright. What I would have liked in my burger was some chilli sauce rather than sour cream. It would have added a lot more flavour.

I saw other people's burgers (the ones without the Groupons) and they looked lonely without the chips. I wonder why people pay $11.95 for just one burger?

Verdict: Only buy the Groupon if you love beer and meat. Otherwise no value.
Brunswick Burger Buzz on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...