Saturday, December 1, 2012

$2 Pizzas at Bimbo Deluxe



Bimbo Deluxe is currently rated at number 66 on Urbanspoon. Twelve other bloggers have raved on about this place for some time so I thought that I'd check it out. I'm not going to go into much details about this but I can tell you its on a tram line and that it is a pizza bar with a gaming area and two levels of seating. I was really confused about this as in some places I normally wait to be seated. I had to share a table with randoms again. Sigh.
The service was a bit slow and haphazard but other than that it wasn't too bad














When I got there at 1:30pm there was a bit of a queue and you have to order your pizza and drink at the bar. Their pizzas are normally $4 but because it is their 10th birthday it is half price.
So I had one of their vegetarian ones and a lemonade at $5.50.
It was a bit of wait for the pizza and I was starving. But my eyes did wander on to other people's pizzas and boy don't they look good.
Mine was good too, except the pizza base was really hard to cut and there wasn't as much vegetables as I'd like. But for $2 who can complain. I would have loved some rocket on this.
I would have liked to have dessert but seeing as it was so late in the day and I had other things on, I just didn't have time for it.
But I'd love to come again maybe in the evening with a big group and sample lots more.
Bimbo Deluxe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...