Friday, May 9, 2014

Soda Rock Diner

Soda Rock Diner has been opened for 19 years now, hence it is dubbed as Melbourne's best burgers.

When I walked in it was like walking on to the set of Grease, as the decor reminded me of the movie.


Poster of Elvis Presley


Statue of Elvis Presley

The service was a bit meh. I was served by a dark skinned waitress who seemed to frown and not be very friendly. The other two were alright. The other two seemed to smile and be friendly.

Oooh there is heaps of fun to have here. There is a jukebox where you can play two tunes for $1 . There is also a cute little mini arcade

I had a veggie burger combo. It was normally $16.95 but with the Entertainment book (see offer below), it was $12.70. That came with lemonade, the Hub Cap burger and fries.


The fries were really bland. I had to put some pepper on it. Other than that I really did enjoy my burger. The burger was on the small side. But for someone like me with a small appetite it was perfect. I loved the veggie patty- it was moist and succulent.

For the chips it would have been nice if there was some mustard on the side.

Soda Rock Diner on Urbanspoon
Verdict: Students do try this place when you're in Melbourne. They may not have the best sized burgers but they are decent.

Editors note: Soda Rock Diner are offering Entertainment members 25% off the total bill.  To get this offer do buy the book from us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...