Sunday, June 17, 2018

Rozzi's Italian cafe in Highpoint

Rozzi's is a small little cafe in Highpoint. They have other branches in the city and Chadstone, but Highpoint was closer and I had to get my weight checked that day at the same place.



Here I was in for a vegetarian fix. I had their roast pumpkin wrap with a pumpkin salad. Naturally, I will have more fiber than what to do with. But that's a good thing as recently I found out that not many Australians have enough fiber in their diet.

But the pumpkin salad had a lot of olive oil in there and I could not finish this. But the roasted pumpkin wrap was nice. And the orange juice went well with it. This version from Charlie's was not too sweet.

Service wise they were a little bit abrupt but I guess it's because they had a busy lunchtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...