Saturday, January 20, 2018

Chef Lagenda revisited

Chef Lagenda has changed ever since the last time I visited which was many years ago. This time I visited with six others and they had booked the table ahead. This time we were led upstairs to a private table for seven, which happens to be outside the bathroom.

 The bathroom is small and they have this lovely artwork from KL to make it welcoming for people. It's not often that you see the artwork in the bathroom. But I had to wait to go in there as there was a queue.

Chef Lagenda seems to fill from 6:30pm onwards and it was busy for a Sunday night. Last time I was there no wine was served. But this time they now have BYO.

Last time I was there, there was no courtyard. This time though there was a lovely courtyard.

Service was very friendly and they were really attentive.

They always have their complimentary tea which I always enjoy and the food was much better than Laksa King's. To start off with there was the roti. The roti was fluffy and it was lovely with the Nyonya fish dish. I tried a little bit of that Nyonya fish dish.

I quite liked their fried rice. It was just like the way that my mum would make it at home. Here it had prawns and lovely seafood.

I wanted to try the beef rendang but I had homemade beef rendang for lunch.

The white rice was just ok, but I did enjoy that pork belly. The pork was a tender melt in the mouth sort of thing.

Do come by this place if you are sick of Laksa King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...